Suck Squeeze Bang Blow

.........................................................

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Nothin' much...

Today, I did some things that were on my agenda for a long time but I never seemed to get around to doing them.

I fixed some leaks in the roof of my new workshop. Hope that stops water falling onto my precious parts-collection.

I also moved my Tatra from my old workshop to the new. It doesn't have axles or an engine at the moment so I welded up a rolling platform so I can move it around. It takes up a lot of space...


I still have to put the gearbox back together, put in the new clutch, shorten the springs and put the suspension back together etc. etc. It will be a lot of work but it's worth it just to hear that lovely V8 purr again.

I also took the newly painted tank for the Cross Chop outside. The pictures I took yesterday don't seem to show the kolor that well. In the sunlight, you get a better idea.

I can't wait to put on the black & white. But I sprayed on so many layers of clear yesterday that it's better to wait a couple more days before adding even more paint.

C-ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment