Last time I sprayed the black and white and wasn't completely happy with the layout of the paintjob, especially on the tank. The next day, I came back to finish it and immediately saw that things weren't right. So I bit the bullet and retaped the whole thing. I made the black stripes a little wider and changed the spacing slightly. Again with the white, taping the outlines, then the black.
In black and white it looks freaky, too!
But I decided to take the rest of the tape off, too. After some minor touch-up, I cleared it.
Watch out! The aliens are coming!
I re-did the fender as well.
I am finally happy with the end result. Next time, I will sand and polish the clear, then we'll finally see how it looks on the bike!