Suck Squeeze Bang Blow

.........................................................

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Project SR500 Springer

But first, here's the helmet with the Roth Monster flakes after 9 layers of clear.
 
I think I'll have a smooth surface after 3 or 4 more layers. Then I'll add some graphics, keep watching!
Meanwhile, I started shaping the tins for Short-Cut Choppers' latest: the SR500 springer.
Here's a pic of the bike:

 
Plan is to shoot it with Roth "Glass House" flakes. Here's a sample:

 
Yep, it's rainbow-kolored. I can hear you say:"But aren't rainbows gay?"

 
So today I did some sanding, grinding, welding and filling, followed by primer. 

 
  
  
Tomorrow will be a day of sanding and filling. Then flakes again!
Stay tuned for the next episode of: 
Kustombart Flake-O-rama!

No comments:

Post a Comment