Suck Squeeze Bang Blow

.........................................................

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Experimenting with paint effects.

Tried a new paint today. Bought some cobweb ready to spray liquid.
Strange stuff, comes out of the gun like cotton candy. Gives a great effect over a dark kolor, though.
 You can add transparant Kandy after that, to give it some Kolor. The first coat of kandy I sprayed was too heavy, dissolving the cobwebs and yielding this interesting effect.
 
I also painted some samples of Eerie-dess, a slow drying pearl-paint. You can create all sorts of interesting effects by pushing plastic or aluminium foil or a sponge etc into the wet paint.

 
Here's a helmet I made a few years ago. It's a bowling helmet. I decided to repaint it because the original paint was damaged.

 
  
Next week, I'll try another new paint called Crystal FX. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment