After the cobbweb effect was sprayed on, I layed down 10 layers of clear, last week.
Then I sanded the fender and rougly taped off some panels. Then I sprayed black and some more clear. The next day, I sanded down the fender and the surface was finally smooth, so it was time for some silver leaf.
I wanted to match the sportster tank I did earlier so I took some measurements and used them to accurately tape off the panels.
After laying down the tape, I first sprayed a dark fade with the airbrush.
Then some omre taping and silver leaf.
Now I have to do some touch up and then the final layers of clear. Tune in next time for more Special Paint adventures!