Suck Squeeze Bang Blow

.........................................................

Sunday, March 4, 2012

The circle of life

I painted this sportster tank a few years ago to try out the cobbweb effect. It turned out pretty sweet and I later sold the tank to Rob to dress up the Ledsled Customs showroom. Rob sold it to some guy who was building a bike but the guy decided it didn't fit his ideas.

Then friend Niels bought it and now it's back with me. Along it's travels, it has made a new friend; a Crazy Frank fender.

Niels wants to use these for his new project and has asked me to match the paint of the fender to the tank. I'll have to try to recreate the green, using a pearl white base with mint green Kandy. But first, it's time for sanding, filling and primering.

Stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment