Suck Squeeze Bang Blow

.........................................................

Monday, October 31, 2011

Sort it out...

Three years ago I pulled my Tatra 603 apart to fix the failing gearbox, clutch, brakes, shock absorbers and several bearings. Since then, the shell of the car and lots of boxes of parts have been gathering dust as the project slowed to a halt. Now it's time to get things going again.

This is how it has been standing for a long time.

I stacked parts inside so I cleaned out the interior to see if I could find all the parts back.

I sat in the front seat, remembering driving the thing in 2008 to the Hotrod Hayride with friends... Good times...




Now here's the stack-o'-parts I found, minus the gearbox, wheels and engine.
This winter, it has to be put back together and fitted with airride. Hopefully, I'll be cruising next spring! 

1 comment: