Suck Squeeze Bang Blow

.........................................................

Friday, January 22, 2010

Roth Flakes tested

Tested some Roth flakes the other day. Whaddaya think?

"It's flakes, Jim, but not as we know it."

This one is called Glass House.


 Small, spike-shaped flakes with a strong prismatic effect for those pretty rainbow kolors. 




This is called "Overdose". It's the biggest flake I've ever sprayed. Diamond-shaped, it too has a great prismatic effect. It's a little like staring at broken glass during an LSD-trip.



It will take a LOT of clear to bury these!


Who said rainbows are gay?

2 comments:

  1. Good grief! Those flakes are huge! Burying those is going to be a challenge. I plan to use Roth Flake on my van next month (Orange, Gold and brown) but I think I'll steer clear of that stuff. I don't think I could afford all the clear I'd need!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I was Tjeerd, I would choose the biggest flakes haha :-)

    ReplyDelete